German women are like American women from Seattle without fake smiles or femininity (soon they will start growing dicks). Most German women are so unfeminine and boring that you get the same excitement as you do with a box of nails. Of course, you can not compare German women on vacation with the one at home. On vacation things are very different.
Germany has a no “asking girls out” culture. They become friends first and avoid showing any particular interest in dating except for special way of “staring” and certain little signs of thoughtfulness from both sides. If that ends in a relationship-good, if not, they stay friends or just don’t meet any longer. It’s a general German culture phenomenon. Dating, flirting, asking someone out the way we are used to in the Anglosphere is virtually non-existent in Germany. They tend to be friendly and show no indication of wanting anything other than friendship and then, years later, out of the blue declare their undying love for you.
German woman have no clue whatsoever how to dress well. Most of them are either downright clueless about fashion or don´t even try to look good. This is especially true for the girls who come from poor families. Many also go for boyish clothes. Looking good/feminine is just not a priority for most German woman. Asian trannies look far more feminine than most German women.
Germany is heavily influenced by feminism. There are basically no family values left. Well educated women often (about 40%) don´t want children as they prefer to concentrate on their career. Divorce rate is above 50% and rising.
German society is extremely individualistic, even within families there is very little unity. Old people get sent to a retirement home. Children are supposed to get out of the house as soon as possible. Parents are often not willing to support their children and rather want them to make it on their own. On the other side children are not respecting parents and older people in general.
Lower class German women love to party, drink alcohol, smoke and do drugs. In fact, a girl not partying frequently is going to be seen as odd. They also have lots of one night stands. Just as it´s the case in the US/UK they usually go for the “bad-boy/thug” types.
They are flawed many ways… to summarize, here is a quick list:
– not feminine in their looks
– no family values
– too much focus on work
– not willing to accept the traditional role of a mother
– often times not willing to have children at all
– most of the better educated ones are wasting their time trying to improve the world (being an environmentalist, feminist, etc.)
– awkward to have a conversation with them, they often try to force their opinion onto you, if you want to hear it or not
– not feminine in their behaviour… there really is nothing feminine about German women at all, many of them take pride in behaving like a boy and being “practical” without typical female character traits. some man may like this kind of attitude, but i find it weird and rather boring.
– not willing to take care of the home, wants to split these duties 50/50 with their husband/bf
– many also don´t seem to know respectable boundaries with men when they are in a relationship… most will think it´s OK to have several close male friends with which they may or may not have had sex before… another thing is going out partying alone including getting drunk at clubs.
To be fair, there are a few pros as well:
– they are not as materialistic as American women as Germany offers a lot of social security