I’ve lived in Poland for almost five months, so I believe I’m qualified to attempt this analysis. Except for a couple minor flaws, I have found Polish girls very pleasant to deal with compared to other Europe women I’ve met. In my experience, Poland has five types of girls: young party girls (10%), female players (1%), country girls (19%), intellectual girls (1%), and mainstream girls (69%). Before I describe these types, it’s important to understand more about Poland’s cultural and socioeconomic background. In identifying and exploring each group, attention is drawn to the particular biological, psychological or social factors that appear to precipitate or define it.
Poland is a modern country with an old-fashioned social system. People living in cities are not afraid to be burn in hell anymore but still naturally live as they were taught by their parents and grandparents. They are just more ready to try something different if common rules don’t work for them, like equality of male / female roles in relationship, being divorced / single, accept one night stands, etc. Currently there are six strata in the social hierarchy: peasant, worker, intelligentsia, szlachta (nobles or gentry), the nomenclatura (the ruling group during Communist rule), and a nascent middle class, the latter of which was suppressed during the Communist era. The worker and intelligentsia classes have increased both proportionately and numerically, in part due to the growing number of educated women; in Poland, women are now better educated than men.
During Communist rule, the general population assumed many of the customs of the szlachta. The educated and the szlachta use politeness and social grace to differentiate themselves from the uneducated and the new rich. Among the peasants and workers, a strong patriarchal ideology persists; a husband will regard himself as superior and the master, while the wife is expected to play a submissive role and treat the husband accordingly. Yet a man will not make important decisions without consulting his wife. More equal relationships exist in upper class and intelligentsia families, where a man places great value on his wife’s opinions and counsel.
The Polish economy contains deep disparities. Warsaw stands alone with a burgeoning job market, primarily composed of the technology and finance industries. Other large cities, like Wroclaw, Gdansk, Poznan or Krakow, maintain average job markets, although they have been improving due an increase in BPOs (business process outsourcing). Though the addition of BPOs are not the most elite positions for a professional, they provide good salaries and create ample jobs for Polish citizens.
Despite the relative prosperousness of the urban areas, rural areas have a much more desperate financial outlook. Many Poles in these rural areas believe that the government should provide them with a job and a place to live, which is a tribe mentality. Their aspirations ignore their own market value and are based solely on old world thinking.
The primary driver of Poland’s growth comes from the rapid convergence towards West European levels of productivity with some people working up to 16 hours a day. The increasing prominence and reach of government institutions, and more broadly from integration in the European and world economies, have provided access to world markets, massive investment by both domestic and international private businesses. This has resulted in decent education outcomes, improving infrastructure, and rapid improvement in governance and government services.
Now lets examine five types of Polish girls for entertainment:
1. Young Party Girls (YPG): The Poles of today are pretty optimistic. They travel and learn languages and are like other Europeans. The older, communist generation is not the same. YPGs have an intense culture of casual sex where girls fornicate as much as their counterparts in England. The parochiality of the social circles compensates for their poverty. They have the same mindset and worldview as British party girls, but this is obfuscated by their apparent sweetness. Most party girls in major cities have extensive networks of male orbiters for sex and other tasks.
2. Female Players (FP): FPs do not choose their men solely based upon appearance or power, but have a complicated rubric with other criteria. Some of their criteria can be very strange, like consciously choosing unattractive men in hopes that they will become hooked and easy to manipulate. FPs also want the freedom to play with a lot of guys and use them for different purposes. This explains why FPs tend to date a lot of guys simultaneously and are always open to more. Most Polish guys are easy to hook if they think they have a chance with a pretty girl. When the hope is gone they start to hate the girl. In time they get over it, and their hope is back. This is one of the reasons FPs tend to end up with inferior guys (a young, single, wealthy guy would never put up with that shit and FPs know it). However, the average Polish player is used to this treatment and does the same thing himself; a lot of Polish players have more than one girlfriend and sleep sporadically with other women.
3. Mainstream Girls (MG): MGs work and/or study, put energy into their careers and achievements, and are usually partners in serious relationships. A lot of guys are naive because they generalize their experiences with YPGs or FPs to the whole female population. Its important to remember that the general Polish population is very dedicated to religion, especially compared to other European countries. This means that most Polish women can be rather conservative and boring. Research shows that Poles have far fewer sexual partners than their Western neighbors. Strict Catholicism supports the patriarchy and reinforces double standards. The expression of female sexuality is taboo and a “good” woman is supposed to be modest, humble, and prepared to be an obedient wife and mother. However, the generation born in the 80s and 90s is beginning to change that…
4. Intellectual girls(IGs): IGs are similar to MGs ONLY they can think. The primary reason that most girls fall into their default sex role is because most girls are not exceptional or smart or whatever evolved, etc. The truth is no human that goes through the public school system is even half as smart as they need to be to be able to engage the mind of the opposite sex and thus you might as well hammer away away because you aren’t going to be satisfied by their discourse level– there’s the reason they stopped talking about communication as intercourse after all, as debased as you can get today’s sex is not intercourse without communication patterns that stimulate the mind — the brain is the largest sex organ by mass, not to mention sensory perception and feedback, creativity and desire and planning etc.
5. Countryside Girls (CGs): Over 20% of the Polish population lives in the countryside, subsisting primarily upon farming and agriculture. They are passive people, with little education, few skills, and do not work consistently or pay taxes. People from the countryside and poor areas of cities are at the bottom of social hierarchy and see children as insurance for protecting their future. Thus, they are not much different than people living in third world countries. Their way of thinking can be incoherent; tirades and ramblings can happen about any topic, logic is based on conspiracy theories, and they believe in a utopia of riches waiting for everybody when the conspirators are gone and real “people” take power. They rarely change their mind on an issue, even if shown undisputed facts, and thus they live in an endlessly repeating cycle of ignorance and poverty.
Why is this social class is so populous in Poland and so entrenched in their views? This is due to a particular combination of religion and history. Catholic religion is known for its dogmatism and top-down method of imposing a belief system. There is no place for critical evaluation of any dogma; one is labeled a heretic if they do. Simply put, there is no place for rational, fact-based thinking. It is replaced by dogmas and conspiracy theories. There is a historical context for this social group; Poles were suppressed and oppressed by foreigners for two centuries, which made the underclass cling to their beliefs as a major tool for mental survival.
Some general observations:
1. Their national pride conflicts with their national shame. They are not a big country, but nevertheless it’s the biggest and one of the oldest countries in the Central Europe. However, compared to other Western European countries they are considered 3rd world.
2. There is a cultural concept in Poland called “Polish Hell”. If someone in Poland achieves something, people believe it is either because they stole something, they used other people rather than working hard, or they simply had connections. “Polish Hell” is an excuse to blame everyone for everything. It doesn’t matter if you achieve success in Poland, because many Poles come up with an excuse for the achievement. However, if you fail you are still subject to tough criticism and blamed for your failures. Communism imprinted the mentality of “worse is better” and “don’t try to get above average.” It is the frustration of the masses in Poland that reveals itself when somebody achieves success; he must be a bad person, because he couldn’t have achieved it without some illegal activity.
3. Polish society is full of complexes. They have paranoia that everybody want to use them. They take bad state as normal, it’s not normal to talk about success, only about problems, financial success is a taboo and some are very egoistic – meaning they think of their own asses not about the society and the country (because government is trying to use them course, like it was ‘them’ and ‘us’ exactly like in Communism, not understanding that now they should be collective society all together).
4. Generally girls in Western Poland are more sexually permissive than girls in Eastern Poland due to religion. However, this is balanced with the belief that the farther east you go, the prettier the girls become.
Here is a quick break down:
a) In Wroclaw you have a lot of pretty girls with boyfriends but very few speak conversational English. Though they are friendly, they can be subject to flakiness. There is no point in going to Wroclaw unless you want to go out every night, get drunk, and try to game average girls. Wroclaw girls are of lower standards than the ones in Poznan. In general, a lot of the attractiveness of women in Poland depends on the city. The best looking girls are found in Krakow, Poznan, and Warsaw, but not so much in Katowice or Wroclaw.
Many girls in Wroclaw are from the countryside and therefore very xenophobic and distrustful of foreigners. However, what sets Wroclaw apart is the quantity of girls, not the quality. Put simply, while the proportions of beautiful women are lower in Wroclaw than in Poznan or Szceczyn, Wroclaw wins at the end due to a massive population of female students (twice as many as in Poznan). Yes, many girls have boyfriends, but they often go to clubs without them, primarily to tease other men. But if one guy is very attractive and fun, they can’t resist. This is the craziness of Polish girls– you never know the situation fully. You cannot control it.
b) In Krakow, the city is packed with young girls who are students, and ages 18-24, but you can definitely tell that they lack the money to dress up and take care of themselves. Also, conversation is limited because most of them are quite simple-minded. However, in Krakow there is a lot more to see and more nightlife. Wroclaw is a one trick pony. You may get a warmer welcome from girls in Wroclaw since there are fewer foreigners there, but that doesn’t mean anything. Krakow has a grittier atmosphere and more beautiful women.
c) Polish women from Warsaw have much more class; they dress better, use make-up well, and look globally prettier. However, the “miss” ratio is a lot higher in Warsaw. They might exchange some texts, ask you a few questions, but when coming up with a suggestion to meet, they usually respond very aloofly or not at all. This is because of their inferiority complex; she might prefer an uglier guy coming from a not so stable financial condition because then she looks like the catch.
In Warsaw, a lot people behave as though they are the 21st century incarnation of the Polish landed nobility and all the rest of the country (with the exception of Wroclaw and a select few other places) are backwater Djowka, or country house-living farmers. The social life of the upper crust in Warsaw typically centers in the wealthy western and southern suburbs like Konstancin, which is full of multimillion dollar homes. These suburbs are rarely seen by foreigners, but this where you can find the best looking upper-middle class and upper class women. They rarely visit Warsaw’s Centrum for the same reason that the affluent Los Angeles residents rarely visit downtown LA and prefer to live and socialize in places like Santa Monica, etc.
Yes, the Polish girls in Warsaw look up to Western foreigners, in part because the “exotic” factor works everywhere across the world. However, they don’t put on a show because they want to leave–no, they do it because they are representing their city and are immensely proud of it. They want to communicate that feeling, and demonstrate their satisfaction in what they feel like they are building in Warsaw.